Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How do you do it?

This is the number one question that I am asked when I go out with my five young children, as if having five children, getting them dressed and out in public were some major accomplishment. But I don't mind the conversation at all. People are drawn to us and want to know what our days are like and if we are planning to have more children. And then when the conversation turns to the fact that I teach them at home, their interest is peeked even more.

And it is because of the interest from people that I get every day that I have decided to open my home and thoughts to those who wish to read about us. I truly hope that our family can be of encouragement to others who long for or already have a large family. Children are a wonderful blessing and not an inconvenience.

So come along with us as I learn how to manage this home that the Lord has given me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayla! I'm so excited about your blog!! I look forward to getting a peek inside your home and gaining some wisdom from a more experienced mom. Blessings to you and your family!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete